- Order by 2pm for next day delivery
- Easy returns
- Subscribe for the latest offers
New for 2021, the Michelin Desert Baja rear tyre is chosen by pro rider, Toby Price. Designed for rally use, this tyre is excellent on sandy and loose ground. Same as the original “Michelin Desert tyre “ but now even more Enduro focus and literally works on any terrain with a Big Bike.
This new Michelin Desert Baja rear tyre is available in the size 140/80/18 and has been used by Factory teams on certain stages of the 2020 Dakar. This tyre should be paired with a MO2 Bib Mousse and the proven Desert race 90/90/21 front tyre for events such as the Hellas Rally or the UK Big Bike Rally.
Other key features of these tyres include;
- Excellent stability in tough conditions
- Excel at high speeds
- Suitable for heavier motorcycles and fast Enduro use
- Choosen by Dakar Ralley teams in 2020
- Proven Michelin tyre / Mousse compatibility and reliability
Did you know that Michelin have won Motorcycle class in every Paris Dakar rally since its inception in 1983?