- Order by 2pm for next day delivery
- Easy returns
- Subscribe for the latest offers
The Michelin Medium front tyres benefit from the following:
- Covers a wide variety of terrains without compromising grip or durability
- Medium and hard versions available
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Precision-based ride with obstacle-clearing capabilities
- Suitable for a range for the serious professional riders as well as riders who enjoy riding for fun
Need the suitable Bib Mousse too? Purchase the M16 Bib Mousse here.
Want a matching pair? Purchase the rear tyres here.
Alfredo GomezSponsors: Michelin
Charlie FrostSponsors: Endurotyres
Daryl BolterSponsors: Endurotyres, Husqvarna, Michelin
David KnightSponsors: Michelin, FXR
Graham JarvisSponsors: Michelin, Husqvarna
Jonny WalkerSponsors: Michelin, GoPro, Red Bull, Pod Active
Lewis RangerSponsors: Endurotyres, Husqvarna
Manuel LettenbichlerSponsors: Michelin, Red Bull
Mario RomanSponsors: Michelin, Motorex
Rosie RowettSponsors: Endurotyres
Taddy BlazusiakSponsors: Michelin, Motorex
Endurotyres is the UK’s leading online retailer for all Michelin off road moto and cycle tyres. We also stock a wide range of accessories to pair with your tyres, making us the one-stop-shop for all your bike needs. With over 400 five star reviews and riders across the country using our tyres, we are trusted by newbies, experts and pros alike. Our fast and (in many cases) FREE shipping mean you can get your gear in no time! Shop online today.
Can’t decide which Michelin tyres you want? Our buddies at Technical Enduro Skills Training have created this handy review video of their top 5 favourite Michelin Enduro tyres.