Peaty’s Tubeless Sealant – 1L Bottle
Peaty’s tubeless sealant is an ammonia-free, non-hazardous, latex-based tubeless tyre compound. The sealant lasts up to 6 months in the tyre and won’t ball up in the tyre.
- C02 compatible
- Seals up to 6mm holes
- Operating pressures: 15 to 120 psi
- 26″ MTB 60 – 80ml
- 27.5″ MTB 70 – 90ml
- 29″ MTB 100 – 120ml
*These quantities have been quoted per tyre. For wider rim / tyre combinations and / or additional puncture protection we recommend adding up to 30ml more sealant to the above quantities.
Buy online from Endurotyres.com today.
- Order by 2pm for next day delivery
- Easy returns
- Subscribe for the latest offers
For the best results when using this mtb product, please follow the guidance below:
- Shake the packaging vigorously before every use.
- Rinse away any dirt, oil and other sealants from the tyre and dry off completely.
- Seat both sides of your tyre onto the rim and inflate initially with no sealant, to pop the tyre bead fully onto the rim.
- Deflate the tyre fully, taking care to keep the tyre bead fully seated on the rim.
- Remove the valve core from the valve and put it in a safe place (you’ll need to put it back in shortly!)
- With the valve at the three o’clock position, inject the desired amount of sealant directly through the de-cored valve.
- Re-insert the valve core and re-inflate the tyre to desired pressure.
- Wash away any excess sealant that may have found its way to the outside of the tyre or rim with water.
- GO RIDE! This will disperse the sealant around the inside of your tyre and rim sealing any small gaps.
Endurotyres is the UK’s leading online retailer for all Michelin off road moto and cycle tyres. We also stock a wide range of accessories to pair with your tyres, making us the one-stop-shop for all your bike needs. With over 400 five star reviews and riders across the country using our tyres, we are trusted by newbies, experts and pros alike. Our fast next day shipping means you can get your gear in no time! Shop online today.
Peaty’s tubeless sealant top-sealing tips!
Don’t know where to start? Follow these tips from Peaty to get started!
- Frist, make sure you thoroughly clean the inside of your tyres of any dirt, oil and other sealants before you first setup tubeless. New tyres can be coated on the inside with a residual chemical from the manufacturing process which can react with tubeless sealant and cause it to solidify prematurely.
- Let the tyre dry fully after cleaning and wipe the tyre with Isopropyl Alcohol before applying the sealant.
- Due to the lining in tubeless tyres, it is normal for new tyres to deflate slightly after the first installation.
- Porous tyres may also absorb some sealant within the first few riding hours to help seal these tiny holes. In severe cases, you may even see small dots of white fluid coming out of the sidewall of your tyre. This is fairly normal and should seal within 24hrs.
- It is best to check your sealant levels after two weeks of application and top-up any lost fluid if required.