THE VMCC FESTIVAL OF 1000 BIKES
The VMCC Festival of 1000 Bikes will return to Mallory Park on 12/13/14 July 2013 for what has now become the largest classic track weekend in Europe featuring the greatest line-up of superstar riders brought to you in conjunction with Michelin.
Daytime timetable includes-
- Public Road (Sat) and Race Bike (Sun) Track Sessions (over 1200 machines out on track)!
- The biggest line up in Europe of Past Masters Machines and Star Riders on track including (in association with Michelin) Wayne Gardner, Carl Fogarty, John McGuiness, Michael Rutter, Rob McElnea, Jamie Whitham, Terry Rymer, Mick Grant, Christian Sarron, Trevor Nation, Steve Spray plus many more! For full list see www.festivalof1000bikes.co.uk
- Launch of the new Crighton CR700P Rotary Racer with Jamie Whitham.
- “Double Trouble” Past Masters track session featuring Carl Fogarty & Jamie Whitham “head to head”
- Pre 65 Trials
- Historic Sprint Demo
- Avenue of Clubs (55 clubs in attendance)
- Huge 100 plus pitch Trade & Auto Jumble area
Evening entertainment includes-
Entertainment Marquee/Stebbe Straight-
- Real Ale Bar open all weekend with panoramic views of Stebbe Straight
- Back again by popular demand "house band" Chaser return to the "Classic Racer Magazine Stage" on Fri 12/07 to kick off the weekends entertainment.
- "Stars on Stage" interview feature featuring Wayne Gardner, Christian Sarron, Carl Fogarty, Neil Hodgson & Jamie Whitham. Hosted by Charlie Williams.
- Stunt Show featuring the Two Brothers Racing Stunt Team.
- Firework Display in Conjunction with Norton Motorcycles UK
For full event details including the incredible list of Past Masters visit the dedicated event website- www.festivalof1000bikes.co.uk